A colonial hotel with splendid views to the baroque and eclectic monuments of Havana
Wedding Service at Hotel Santa Isabel
- Transportation to the Hotel Santa Isabel.
- Lodging for four nights in standard upgrading to superior rooms. According to availability.
- Private Check in.
- One Romantic Dinner in the Hotel.
- Nuptial breakfast during the stay in the Hotel.
- Daily room service.
- Service of daily discovery.
- Check out (according to availability).
- Panoramic tour in the modern area of the capital and a walk through the historic center.
- Tour by foot through the main streets and squares of the Historical Plaza de Armas de San Francisco de Asis, Old Square and the Cathedral.
- Visits to the Garden of Mother Teresa from Calcutta and to the temple of the Orthodox Greek Church.
- Tour to the Valdes Curtain until the Artillery Maestranza.
- Panoramic tour through the modern urban area of the city (Neighbourhoods of Centro Habana, El Vedado and Miramar) with stops in the most important points such as the National Capitolio and the Revolution Square.
- Tour through the Forest of Havana and areas of the Metropolitan Park.
- Transportation of clients two days before the wedding, to previous meeting with the notary in the office of Legal Consultancy
- Transportation thrown by horses or in old cars to the previously selected place the wedding civil ceremony will be held.
- One hour rent of the Hall.
- Bouquet for the bride (previously selected).
- Notary Service.
- Legal Ceremony.
- 10 pictures of 5 x 7 format and a 20 minutes video, both will be delivered before the clients leave the hotel, as minimum 72 hours after the Wedding.
- Toast after the Wedding (1 bottle of Cava).
- Two Legally certified certificates of Marriage before the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Personalized presents for the bride and the groom.
Welcome to my site dedicated to the famous and historical Hotel Santa Isabel. I am "poco a poco" researching and updating it with the aim to provide as complete as possible record of the hotel's ancient and recent history; bearing in mind that the goings-on today may one day be of historical interest.
My site is NOT the official website of the current hotel operator, and is by no means endorsed by them; but I am grateful for their help with the research and supplying some of the photographs.
You can make from this site room reservations through the Bizloco eTravel System operated by Cubaism Ltd.
Best wishes for 2017
Nigel Alexander Hunt